Jaal Ama Darav: Flesh and Blood
Allies and Relationships
Read email from Jaal
Complete “Jaal Ama Darav: Friend or Foe?”
Jaal Ama Darav: Flesh and Blood is a Mission in Mass Effect Andromeda. Missions advance the main story, and flesh out the side content of the game as well as provide opportunities for rewards and exploration.
Jaal Ama Darav: Flesh and Blood Information
"After a failed attack on Prodromos, the situation with the Roekaar and their leader, Akksul, has escalated. Jaal worries about future relations between his people and the Milky Way Species as more angara join this xenophobic cause."
- Read Email from Jaal.
- Speak to Jaal on the Tempest.
- Meet Jaal's Resistance Contact on Havarl.
- Board the shuttle.
- Enter the clearing.
- Defeat the Roekaar.
- Return power to the door.
- Scan the generator.
- Activate the generator.
- Cross the Ravine.
- Climb past the Roekaar.
- Find the bombs.
- Disarm bombs before detonation [4/4].
- Eliminate the Roekaar.
- Unlock Jaal's Rank 6 abilities and gain loyalty.
Talk to Jaal after you read his email "Need to speak with you".
Travel to Havarl, and speak to Ayka in the landing-pad platform.
Use the shuttle arranged by Ayka.
In the new area, search for signs of Jaal's family. There is an audio log from the archaeologist in a building, and some signs of struggle in a house. Another audio log can be found in a house across the pathway. (remember to scan the blood splatter on the floor and the unknown plant in the nook before leave)
Head to the home marked by navpoint, there you need to deal with some Roekaar Raiders. A note can be found on a table. Leave the room and enter new region.
After you defeated the enemies here, scan the door to to trace the yellow conduit. You will find a generator, reactivate it and open the door.
Keep moving forward, pass through a outdoor area. Then drop off the broken bridge to reach the navpoint.
Sneak pass the Roekaar or fight your way through, reach the cave Jaal's family is in.
Find and disarm all four bombs in this place ( one on the short wall on the right side, one in a ditch on the left side, one the short wall on north and last one on the platform in middle of the chamber.) You need to protect yourself while locating these bombs.
Finish the remaining hostiles.
Confront Akksul with Jaal.
- You have three minutes to disarm the bombs, one on the platform in the middle of the chamber, one on the short wall on the right side, third one will be on a short wall to the north side and the fourth one in a ditch on the left side. While disarming them you also have to hold off enemies, however, they are not part of the timed objective. Once the bombs are disarmed and the left over Roekaar are eliminated, a cutscene will play and Akksul enters. You can choose to stand up to him.
- Warning: There is a quick time event during which Akksul draws a gun on Jaal and is ready to kill him. You have a choice. Kill Akksul or don't. If you kill Akksul empowers his followers and makes them more determined and thus more aggressive on the Initiative worlds for the remainder of the game. If you let him live and let the scene play out the Roekaar lose faith in their leader and disbands leaving him alone in the ruins of the Forge. Jaal will survive and either way you gain his loyalty.