Cora is a Character in Mass Effect Andromeda.
Cora joined the Systems Alliance to train her powerful biotic talents, eventually transferring to an asari commando unit before joining the Andromeda Initiative as Alec Ryder's second-in-command. Professional and loyal, Cora knows the rules well enough to bend them as much as her arms a bent, lending huntress tactics and her biotic strength to the Pathfinder's mission.
- Cora joins your party after meeting up with her during the Habitat 7 mission.
Cora Skills & Powers
- In the Tempest go to Bio Lab and speak to Cora choose the "We'll be good together" option, then when inside the Tempest speak to her and choose "Oh? What about now?".
- After the mission on Eos, leave the Tempest at least once then go back to Bio Lab, speak to Cora and choose "You're a romantic." option.
- Once you finished Mission 3 and talked to her about Eos Settlement, talk to Cora again and choose "You and I can handle anything."
- After finishing Sign of Life talk to Cora in the Bio Lab.
- When you have visited Aya and completed previous step, go to the Bio Lab and speak with her.
- If you have visited Kadara and and completed previous steps, speak to Cora and then meet her on the Tempest Bridge.
- Return from her Loyalty Mission and meet her in the Tempest Meeting Room.
- Complete Mission 4, her Loyalty Mission, leave and return to Tempest at least once and then speak to Cora again.
- Go back to Eos and meet her on Prodromos. Speak to her and if you flirted with Cora at least 3 times you will have an option to kiss her.
- Complete Mission 5 and speak to Cora. Then go back to Ryder's Quarters.
- Unlock the Meridian Hub and talk to her in Bio Lab.