Vetra is a Character in Mass Effect Andromeda.
Surviving the rough world of smugglers and mercenaries requires street-smarts, adaptability and cunning, qualities that serve Vetra well in Andromeda. Her experiences have taught her the importance of having someone to watch your back, and she’ll do anything for the people she considers friends and family.
- Vetra will join you the first time you board the Tempest
- Speak to Vetra in the Tempest Armory and choose "You're intense. I like it." option.
- Then speak to her anywhere and choose "Anyone special in your life?" option.
- Complete A Trail of Hope and speak with Vetra on Aya and choose "You're too tough for that." option.
- After interrogating Vehn in Hunting the Archon, speak with Vetra in the Tempest Hallway and accept her Loyalty Mission.
- Return from Vetra's Loyalty Mission and speak to her in the Tempest Armory and choose "I'm here for you both." option.
- Complete Hunting the Archon and talk to her in the Armory. Choose "I'm dreaming of someone." option.
- Read Vetra's email and have her in the active squad while you visiting Kadara. Talk to Vetra and kiss her (Narrative Action). Can commit to relationship here.
- Complete The Journey to Meridian and speak with Vetra inside the Tempest. Choose the Narrative Action when available.
- Talk to her in the Tempest Armory then.