Mind Games is a Mission in Mass Effect Andromeda. Missions advance the main story, and flesh out the side content of the game as well as provide opportunities for rewards and exploration.
Mind Games Information
"You can across some people living in a hut; they are acting strangely and babbling nonsensically. Investigate the cause of their odd behavior."
- Examine the datapad
- Scan the people (#/3)
- Locate the source of the mysterious signal
- Speak to the scientists
- Alter the mind control signal
- Turn it against the scientists. (XP + 270 & 29 Andromeda Viability Points)
- Walk away. (XP + 270)
- Ease victim's situation. (XP + 270 & 29 Andromeda Viability Points)
Talk to the exile in a hut on Kadara, he ask you to investigate the odd behavior of others.
Access the datapad on floor, then scan all three people in room.
Go to the navpoint where mysterious signal come from, inside building there is a electromagnetic processor to scan, and two scientists to talk to.
Interface the mind-control device, you can chose to shut it down, use it as a punishment, or walk away.
- Choosing to walk away does not delay the decision, it's an option all on its own. Selecting it will prevent you from accessing the machine again.
- Choosing to turn it against the scientists will cause the scientists to utter a verse from Dante's Inferno endlessly.